refund my money

From the Asset Store
Train your brain and become a merge master with Money Merge, the brand new jigsaw puzzle and puzzle game.

I feel deceived and cheated, whom I have to give my data?

umm.... care to elaborate...? or is it just "gimme my moneh b1tches".

First of all, on the bottom right corner of every page, on scirra.com you have all the needed links. About, contact - you name it. And this is where it should go. Not here. You have over three hunderds posts, you should know better. That is, if you really want to get the job done - not just make a fuss.

Irbis,

I insulted him here.

umm.... care to elaborate...? or is it just "gimme my moneh b1tches".

First of all, on the bottom right corner of every page, on scirra.com you have all the needed links. About, contact - you name it. And this is where it should go. Not here. You have over three hunderds posts, you should know better. That is, if you really want to get the job done - not just make a fuss.

I thought so at least they would have the decency to answer me, but not for private message

cesarzevil

If you think you have a legitimate reason for a refund, then you should email directly.

cesarzevil

If you think you have a legitimate reason for a refund, then you should email directly.

thank you, finally someone help me I will answer?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

cesarzevil So I think some helpful advice would be that you need to clearly write out the question you need answering. Looking at the post that DUTOIT linked it feels more like you want people to fix your capx, but without knowing what you want to achieve.

Again in this thread you haven't made the problem clear. You say you feel "deceived and cheated" but don't explain your reasoning. I think you're blaming customer support as your reason for leaving?

In my experience the C2 community, Ashley and Tom have been exemplary at providing advice/help whenever I have needed it. You just need to be write your problem and your goal clearly to get the response you expect.

To be clear this is not an attack, but just trying to give help on getting good feedback.

This is just a topic to vent, with indeed no clear explanation in the OP, it has no place on our forums.

As already mentioned take your refund demand to but I wouldn't expect much as per Scirra's refund policy.

Closing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)