I have an exterior Project File that I generate using Excel. This gets uploaded when I export my project and everything works great.
I'd like to be able to update my website directly from Excel (if the only thing changing is that single data file). So I wrote some Excel code to do the following:
1. Generate a .json file (the Project File)
2. Upload the .json file to my server
3. Load latest offline.appcache from project folder
4. Replace the timestamp (#98769808) with a random number
5. Upload offline.appcache to my server
Everything seems to be working fine, but C2 isn't recognizing that it needs to update. Do I need to use an actual timestamp instead of just a random number? If so, what is the format?
Any other suggestions?