A question of law....

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hey friends,

I have a little question, about the different versions of construct and how to handle them properly.

I�m a german (perhaps that�s important for law-questions??), who likes art in every way imaginable.

Now I want to create an application like NikeID, where you can personalize a product, that will be produced and delivered to you.

My question is, can I use the personal license for that?

I already own it and the turnover isn�t created by the program/tool I�ll program itself but by the physical product I produce.

BTW: I plan to cross this magic border of 5000 bugs pretty soon. If i need the business version, is it uprgradeable from the personal one?

Thanks for your help:)

The Beaver

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As it says at the bottom of THIS page, any questions regarding licensing should be directed to licensehelpash@scirra.com.

• It is upgradeable, you can use the personal license as long as you dont make to much money ;)

• Hey, thanks for you help. :)

I didn?t want the Scirra-dudes to waste their time with me....they should program and develop and program and develop :-D

One more question...

If I will upgrade, do I have to pay the difference, or is there another pricing??

• I know there was a business license upgrade in the store some months ago but actually I can?t find it. It was cheaper than the normal business license...

"We are more than happy to upgrade a Personal Edition License to a Business Edition License upon request for the difference in price between the two. For more information, please email us on supportjkm@scirra.com and attach your current Personal Edition License to the email."

Copied

• Awsome!! Thank you :) I guess my questions are solved now!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)