PubCenter Win10 Ads not showing anymore

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I get some now tht I changed the ad settings but I ma using Interstitial ads, since I heard their payout is better.

I am waiting on a fix from Microsoft to edge and hopefully Universal apps so the keyboard events work better in Windows Anniversary edition.

As it is now it is very hard to control my game with the keyboard

• answer by microsoft!!!

Raul,

It seems that the Construct 2 is using code that is a bit old and could be causing issues, Can you export the project and do the ads integration yourself afterwards, we have documentation online as to how to add ads to your project,

We are also investigating further into this issue,

Thanks,

Kiran

• I got it

1-Export proyect construct2 to windows 10 universal without pubcenter object

2-open in visual studio

3-Add new project to our project

4-Copy the folder js of the new project and paste it in the construct2 project

5-Delete the added project

6-Include Microsoft.Services.Store.SDK and winjs with nuguet

7-in references include microsoft advertising sdk for java

8-in index.html page include this code in winjs references

9-Include this code with the size you want and with the ids of the banners

10-run with your architecture

11-And ads

12-When create package, create with your architectura(very important)

I want a prize from scirra(loooooooool)

• raulcg1981

Thank you for sharing! I think Ashley should pay attention to it. This is solution if you want show ads every time, but what do if I want hide it some time, and then show it again?

• raulcg1981

Thank you for sharing! I think Ashley should pay attention to it. This is solution if you want show ads every time, but what do if I want hide it some time, and then show it again?

Use a x sconds...show ads and x sconds no show ads

• raulcg1981

But you write:

"1-Export proyect construct2 to windows 10 universal without pubcenter object"

How i control ads in constrcut2 without pubcenter object?

• With html and java code

• Would be nice if exporting with the pubcenter plugin could be updated if its not working properly Ashley

I did not try it for some time and just removed all ads. And I hope someone who regulary uses my apps or games wants to donate a dollar or two.

Its very annoying to change code after every export.

• Any notice of windows ads?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • raulcg1981

Can you share the images again?

• I will try it with Construct 3 soon and hope it works.

• The problem is after r227 any version of Construct 2 after that no test ads display or live ads when using Visual Studio for UWP apps. Workaround is to install r227 or below and ads will show in Visual Studio when testing.

This issue is even worse in Construct 3 I opened a bug for Construct 3 here https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/720

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)