Proposal to "Construct 2"

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Greetings!,

I have not found in the forum, I apologize if already posted.

Is it possible to undo (Ctrl + Z) or redo (Ctrl + Y) to display the line has changed?

Sometimes when it is testing various options, it helps to know what has changed and not have to check all lines recalling what change had taken place.

A greeting.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I too have wished it at least jumped to the spot of the Redo, so I can guess which of the past several I am redoing. Seeing the line change helps, but it is usually off-screen.

• Exactly, the focus should be on the line when it changes. It really is a small thing, but it saves time.

• best way for you is to grab a Notepad papers what ever you can get ur ink on and Try to write down your events So that you can See where you changes things and or a power outage Causing to lose data or computer crash etc or a cat ate your computer.

I prefer writing my events down and or sometimes if i like the set of events to make something happen ill record it for future uses with a good comment on what it can be used for.

Think of it like old school back up copy

• dragoonblade , it's a horrible way to work ... :) ... Maybe make a program that does that automatically to you ?

• best way for you is to grab a Notepad papers what ever you can get ur ink on and Try to write down your events So that you can See where you changes things and or a power outage Causing to lose data or computer crash etc or a cat ate your computer.

I prefer writing my events down and or sometimes if i like the set of events to make something happen ill record it for future uses with a good comment on what it can be used for.

Think of it like old school back up copy

I was not referring to a history of changes. Perhaps I have not expressed very well.

Only say that the focus is where the action is in the code. In this case the Undo or redo it.

Another issue I see very necessary when working on a project several people, is able to compare projects, for example through xml files. Meld or WinMerge and similar programs often give bad results and wastes time.

But this is changing the subject and almost go offtopic, sorry.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)