Hello, a question about JSON.
Suppose you have a sprite object.
- You save the state of the object in JSON to a file on disk.
- You modify the object by adding some extra variables and animations or behaviors.
- Then you regain its status by reading the JSON file on the disk.
- Will there be problems? Remember that some changes were made to the object and now you are recovering the state of the object by reading a file that was made when the object was a little different.
Another way of looking at it:
- Save the state of the object in JSON to a file on disk
- Retrieves the object state of the JSON file on disk.
I have done some tests and it seems that there are no errors but I would like to be sure and check if anyone else did.