Problems with platform behavior

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Hi can anyone help me with this?

When I press the right cursor the sprite hits the wall and moves down, I want to avoid this, I do not want the sprite to move down or in any direction, I just want it to stop.

In addition, the sprite vibrates when hitting the tilemap object.

Does anyone know how this can be solved ?.

• With the right cursor pressed, avoid that the sprite does not move automatically when hitting the wall.
    • Those annoying vibrations.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l66ydwap2j5i4 ... .capx?dl=0

It's for my game The Pasota, the new sensation.

• Hi can anyone help me with this?

When I press the right cursor the sprite hits the wall and moves down, I want to avoid this, I do not want the sprite to move down or in any direction, I just want it to stop.

In addition, the sprite vibrates when hitting the tilemap object.

Does anyone know how this can be solved ?.

- With the right cursor pressed, avoid that the sprite does not move automatically when hitting the wall.

- Those annoying vibrations.

im not understand what you 're tryng to do, first of all, your platform behavior is all set to 0, so it's useless.

you can remove it (the platform behavior) and pressing right, your sprite go to the right equally.

without colliding with the tilemap as it is right that it is normally.

• > Hi can anyone help me with this?

> When I press the right cursor the sprite hits the wall and moves down, I want to avoid this, I do not want the sprite to move down or in any direction, I just want it to stop.

> In addition, the sprite vibrates when hitting the tilemap object.

>

> Does anyone know how this can be solved ?.

> - With the right cursor pressed, avoid that the sprite does not move automatically when hitting the wall.

> - Those annoying vibrations.

>

>

>

im not understand what you 're tryng to do, first of all, your platform behavior is all set to 0, so it's useless.

you can remove it (the platform behavior) and pressing right, your sprite go to the right equally.

without colliding with the tilemap as it is right that it is normally.

If I eliminate the platform behavior, then the sprite will not detect the wall.

I want the sprite to hit the wall and stay still (even if I hold the right cursor), and the sprite does not move down, as you can see in the gif.

Another issue is the vibrations that occur when the sprite is hitting the wall.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you want a wall use sprites with solid behavior not tilemap

• I have added the solid behavior to the sprite but it has no effect.

The sprite is still moving on the wall.

• Sure because you are moving sprite with event not with simulate right of platform behavior.your situation is egual to have platform bevior disabled

• The positioning places it inside the wall, so it uses the platform behavior's collision solving to push the sprite out. The vibration and slide is due to the collision solving that the platform behavior uses.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)