Problems with leaderboards.

0 favourites
  • I'm having a problem displaying the score in google play games.

The values ​​ I submit are something like " 34.12" ( a float number)

But the google play, displays something like "0.34"

Someone know how can I solve this problem?

I set the value on google play, like a numeric value, with 2 decimals.

• Someone?

• Same Problem here :/

• lwgames, ArcadEd, sorry link you back to this post, but with your experience experience that maybe you can help me with this problem. You have helped me a lot in other threads, so thanks anyway. So see any solution for this or what may be causing?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does anyone have any idea how can I solve this problem?

• I have searched a bit and still could not reach the conclusion that the problem is to send the data, or if it's the type of formatting in the leaderboards.

I asked for help to some people, but unfortunately no one helped me.

Colludium can help me maybe?

• I don't have an answer, but FYI. Tagging people in threads doesn't notify them unless they have previously posted in that thread .

• Although I did get a notification! Don't know what's going on there... Sorry to say that I have no experience with using Google play leaderboards. I'll take a look when I get the chance but I don't think I know enough about it to be helpful...

• Odd, I didn't. Maybe it's case sensitive.

• What do you have your formatting set to?

• Well, in my case, I'm sending a number like "10.45", and the settings on the leaderboards is setted to 2 number of decimal places.

This isn't the correct? D:

And sorry guys, i don't like to link other people like this, but i need some help, and both of you, help me a lot in other threads.

[attachment=0:1e21uone][/attachment:1e21uone]

• Yeah, that seems right. I wish I had a day to just dig into the new plugin, but honestly I think they need to fix a lot of it first. I'm just going to wait until they get fixed what is reported on the github site and then dig into it. Also might be a good idea to wait until Ashley officially releases it with a C2 update. They did say they are working on it. Might be worth it to post there. https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues

• Well, if some more people confirm that they had this problem, I'll open a topic on github.

The problem is, will they upgrade this plugin soon? 13 days have passed since the last update, and not even a fix for the preview was added.

• ArcadEd , you know how the option to add custom units works, and what sort of command I can use here?

[attachment=0:37ym78yz][/attachment:37ym78yz]

• It's just for adding text after the value. Like "Coins" or "Points" or "Gold Pieces".

1 - is for the singular. 1 Coin

Other - is for the plural. 10 Coins

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)