Hello, I am having a weird problem when swiping over an HTML object. It is difficult to explain what is happening, so I prepared a sample capx and I will give you some steps to reproduce the "bug":
You will need Nandynho 's HTML|IFrame Plugin (same version as mine)
Steps to reproduce:
This "bug" only happens when you run the app on mobile, but you can simulate a mobile device with Chrome:
- Run the project with Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome DevTools (hit F12)
- Toggle the device toolbar (Ctrl + Shift + M)
- In the HTML code (right), open the <body> tag and select the second <div> (the one with the id="c2canvasdiv")
- Under the HTML code, you can see the (css) style settings of that element, add the property "overflow: auto;" just as in the capture:
Now it behaves the same way it behaves on mobile (exporting via cordova):
- Try to swipe to the right over the black text (inside the HTML element)
- You will swipe to a black "page" with red text, this isn't expected to happen
- Notice that the black area is scrollable, you can scroll both in the x and y axis; the project is in the top left fourth (not expected to happen)
There is only one way to successfully swipe: swiping over non-HTML content (for example, at the bottom of the layout). This is how it is expected to work. Of course, if you don't do all the steps above, it will also work as expected, but the steps above reproduce the project's behaviour on mobile.
Does anybody know how to solve this issue? Thank you for your help!