I'm having a strange Issue with SpriteFont with Tint effect.
Last night I've been playing with this file without any problems. Few minutes ago I've opened this project and suddenly SpriteFont is a mess.
It looks fine when you open file:
And this how it looks when I start panning around layout:
It's very strange to me because last night before saving I had no problems at all.
I just checked my other projects and make some new ones, using exactly same setup for layers and spritefont. and for all this files everything is fine.
Only this file seems corrupted somehow.
Can someone please have a look :/
Here's the link to that file.