Problem to import Audio.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
100+ Musical High Quality Sound Effects for your game!
  • Hi guys, i have some problems to import audio on my project.

i have a Windows 7 Profesional SP1, but when i try to import any file it says (Need Windows 7+ to convert AAC), even if i try to import a AAC file (converted with a 3rd party software). At the end it only creates the OGG.

that's one part.

the other is if a test the game on PC, preview and on my site, sounds works perfect. However if i try to tested on my iphone doesnt happen. Actually if i try to get direclt the OGG, Safari said : "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid" and Chrome said This webpage is not available. I just put the MIME on my hosting Cpanel. If i try to get the same ogg on my PC it works perfect.

does anybody have a clue on this?

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems that the browser plays different files when it's on mobile or PC. Try to import WAV files instead of AAC files. It will create 2 additional files+WAV files.

• Well, at first I was using wav files, but it only generate a single ogg file. Assuming because the message that it seems I'm using a previous os. That's why I tried to using a AAC directly

Thanks

• Then you may try to import three files with the third party software, WAV, AAC, and OGG. It's somewhat bothersome but gonna work.

• now its solved. I had Steam running in Compatibility Mode.

Thanks a lot.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)