Pop-ups !

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
75 power-up sound effects; bonus and notification sounds, fanfares, harp glissandi, stabs, clock ticks, etc.
  • Construct 2 is the best game engine i have ever tried. But this is strange! When ever i open c2 or open a project in c2 or save a project in c2 , Suddenly Internet Explorer open up with about 100+ Pop-ups!. I tried upgrading and down-grading my Os but no luck ! . The pop-ups are of a file called "Readme.eml" . I found that the file is spread over my computer when ever I install C2. I tried deleting the file in the C2 folder but it gives me another 100+ Pop-ups saying "File Not Found..." Here is what it looks like :

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Construct 2 is the best game engine i have ever tried. But this is strange! When ever i open c2 or open a project in c2 or save a project in c2 , Suddenly Internet Explorer open up with about 100+ Pop-ups!. I tried upgrading and down-grading my Os but no luck ! . The pop-ups are of a file called "Readme.eml" . I found that the file is spread over my computer when ever I install C2. I tried deleting the file in the C2 folder but it gives me another 100+ Pop-ups saying "File Not Found..." Here is what it looks like :

This is quite obviously nothing to do with C2 or everyone would be reporting it.

If you Google, it looks like you may have the eml virus. There also lots of ways to get rid, but I'd start with full anti-virus scan and malware scans.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)