Please improve gamepad plugin

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hi,

I would like to ask to improve the gamepad plugin.

First of all, add separate expressions for "last button pressed" and "last button released". Atm when two buttons are being hold simultaneously, but then one released, the released button is not registered when "On gamepad button Gamepad.LastButton()". (Maybe there is another way if anyone knows? )

Secondly please fix the issue where there are no keycodes for for left and right analog stick UP and LEFT directions.

Thanks!

M

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You should already be able to get the last pressed vs. last released simply by updating two global variables to the LastButton expression in 'On any button pressed' and 'On any button released'.

I'm not sure what the problem with the analog sticks is: they are axes, not buttons, so they don't have keycodes. You have to handle keys and axes separately.

• You should already be able to get the last pressed vs. last released simply by updating two global variables to the LastButton expression in 'On any button pressed' and 'On any button released'.

I'm not sure what the problem with the analog sticks is: they are axes, not buttons, so they don't have keycodes. You have to handle keys and axes separately.

Hi, Ok, i get it now how the sticks are working, and why I can see 2 keycodes instead of 4. Released buttons works like a charm. Was so fixated on keycodes that I've missed that. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)