Performance difference between Wifi Preview and actual game?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • I'm trying some game prototypes on my low end phone using chrome through wifi preview.

When I optimize them I manage to get 60 fps but sometimes they drop down a little, which I hate.

So, let's say I publish the game on the play store and try it on the same phone. Will it perform better than it did on the browser over wifi preview, or what?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In almost all cases the game will run better on the device than wifi preview, if you're getting 60fps in preview you have nothing to worry about

I've only seen one exception so far - the hudl2 tablet which for some reason did run better in preview, though I assume this is rare.

• In almost all cases the game will run better on the device than wifi preview, if you're getting 60fps in preview you have nothing to worry about

I've only seen one exception so far - the hudl2 tablet which for some reason did run better in preview, though I assume this is rare.

As I thought. Thanks buddy!

OT: you are cute

• I get good performance on the wifi preview, but when I do a preview through XDK it's almost half of the frame rate. Is there a better export solution for iOS?

• You might look into cocoon.io - there are threads about it in this forum.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)