OSX NW.js build error - stuck at 16%

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Hi everyone,

I've recently had to update my game on the Humble Store, but now the OSX version is broken. When players try to start it, the game is stuck at loading at 16%:

According to this tutorial you can't mess with the OSX build at all on Windows or else it gets broken, so I'm wondering if that's the case. All I really did was zip the OSX64 folder and upload it.

Also according to the tutorial I would need a OSX system on the same network to copy the files over, and then upload them - but that's out of the question for me right now.

Is there anything I can do?

• Did you add extra content/images etc?

There's still a bug with MAC export, where if you have over a certain number of assets, the game fails to load.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well ain't that just swell...

I didn't add anything else to it, but I haven't updated nw.js since 0.10. I have 698 files in my package.nw archive and it used to work just fine on 0.10.

• Oh yeah, 0.10.5 was the last time my MAC export worked, but even on that version, once you get over 1000 files or so, the game won't load. This problem is known for a long time and the Chromium guys haven't been able to resolve it at all because they blame it on OSX...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)