Objects retained in project after deletion from layouts

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi,

My project appeared to be have a heavy download size so I experimented with deleting images and cut it down to the bare minimum but it was still high. I then found that although I had deleted sprite objects from the layouts they were still held in the project object list and had to be deleted from there as well.

• Hi,

My project appeared to be have a heavy download size so I experimented with deleting images and cut it down to the bare minimum but it was still high. I then found that although I had deleted sprite objects from the layouts they were still held in the project object list and had to be deleted from there as well.

I don't understand your point.

This is covered in the Manual:

[quote:1xvph6nn]Deleting objects

Deleting from the Layout View will not remove an object from the project completely. The only way to fully remove an entire object type from the project is to delete it from the Project Bar.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok sorry my point was a question as I had looked up images and memory but did not look up deleting images. I can delete this post or maybe tis easier for you to.

• ok sorry my point was a question as I had looked up images and memory but did not look up deleting images. I can delete this post or maybe tis easier for you to.

No need to delete - nothing wrong with your post

It's a useful post that is informative for other users who may also be unsure of how C2 works, especially around the idea of 'Instances' and 'Objects', which can take a while to get your head around.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)