I think I may have found a bug but I don't have permission to post in the bug forum.
Steps to reproduce bug:
- Add a sprite to the Layout1.
- Add any behavior that has attributes to it. I chose Sine.
- Modify the behaviors attributes.
- Create a new layout.
- Drag the sprite from the Object types folder into the new layout.
- All of the Sine behavior's attributes are now reset to the default.
This bug seems pretty serious. I have a character that has tons of behaviors on it all tuned how correctly, and then when I add him to a new layout all the attributes are reset.