The other day i was working on my game, everything was swell. Had previewed it several times using nw.js, and exported a latest build as well. The build functioned properly.
Than I got an idea for a new feature I wanted to play around with and started a new project to experiment. It was working fine under chrome. Then I tried to preview it under nw.js, and nothing happened. Tried again. Nothing. Switched back to chrome, runs fine. I tried to export it to its own .exe to see if that would work. It did its export thing and everything seemed ok, but when i tried to run the .exe, nothing happened. Then the wife came in and I was distracted and figured I'd deal with figuring out the problem later, assuming it was specific to the new project.
Now today, I load up my game proper (not the experiment project), and it won't preview in nw.js either. Nor will the latest .exe build run. Both projects run under the different preview web browsers, however. NWJS does load as a background process whenever i try to preview/run the .exe. But no window pops up or anything.
I'm using the steam build of construct 2 and I'm running windows 8.1 64bit.