I think the breakdown people are having (myself included) is that we don't know how to run a URL in what sounds like a standalone version of Node-WebKit... It sounds like that's what *you* need out of the process (is to test in NodeWebkit as a standalone URL / HtMl5 game uploaded to a server.. And again testing in Chrome 35.. Is it possible to direct us to or provide instructions on how we would run our game in Node-WebKit as a URL?
For other C2ers: this is what we need to help rogerwang:
1) export your game to HTML5 build
2) upload said game to your server / Dropbox etc
3) run the game in Nodewebkit as per Rogers instructions (I'll update this post if I can compile from external sources)
4) does game freeze when running in Nodewebkit?
5) does it run well in chrome 35 (link for chrome 35 above)?
If it breaks it Nodewebkit but runs well in chrome 35 report back here with the URL of your game and roger can look into it.
Thanks guys.. Roger if you can give me explanation on running in Nodewebkit as per above ill do my best to help.