New CocoonJS issues

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hi there!

Is anyone else experiencing issues with CocoonJS for their exports?

I've been struggling with it for months and months, and only just last month did I manage to get it working (Cocoon didn't support 'GetMass' up until recently).

In any case, the speed wasn't great, and I noticed it was recently updated again, so I tried out my game. Now all I'm getting is a black screen.

Back to square one.

Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing issues?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem here so far (other than black screen if the device goes to sleep). But I don't use physics either, just platforms behaviors.

• No problem here so far (other than black screen if the device goes to sleep). But I don't use physics either, just platforms behaviors.

So i'm not the only one who had that issue.. device going to sleep = game black screen crash.

I eventually "fixed" it, by disabling sleep mode:

scirra.com/forum/solved-cocoonjs-game-crashes-on-device-sleep_topic84035.html

Anyone know how to fix the stupid blinking Ludei logo on loading? It's going to cause an epileptic fit for some users.. (no I dont have facebook or keyboard plugins).

• If I were you I would email Ludei support direct and report it as a bug. Best chance of getting it fixed or finding an answer IMO.

• The strange things is, if I export the game using a slightly older version of C2, my game works on Cocoon. Version 152.2... doesn't work at all!

This leads me to think it's Construct with the problem, rather than Cocoon on this occasion, but then again I'm ignorant to the intricacies.

Have Ludei simply not updated the exporter? Using the launcher, I just get "Unzipping" and then it just sits there doing nothing. Again, this is only games from 152.2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)