New C2 developer with some questions

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello everyone!

Decided to drop an hello to the forums to get in touch with fellow C2 developers. I'v been doing research for some weeks of C2 now and decided to give it a try. I may be asking some silly/serious questions in the forums within the coming weeks.

For now I want to create the first small game with the free license of C2. Can you give me some insight of how small game(s) can you create with the limitation of 100 events? Maybe you even have an example game(s) to show? Also did I understand right, that with free C2 license you are not allowed to do commercial games? (such as sell it on steam) One last question would be for the mobile side of C2. Is the iOS and Android porting working smoothly?

Anyways, hello to everyone and have a nice week!

Best regards,

Kossad

• Games with free version:

http://bizzmar.com/drawpoker/

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/358/as ... 100-events

If you want to sell it or place ads = buy license

It's not porting - it is more like wrapping. So most of the games could be published on mobile, but it all depends on stuff like how big and complex your game is.

• It's not porting - it is more like wrapping. So most of the games could be published on mobile, but it all depends on stuff like how big and complex your game is.

Yes, and you'll have to optimize it from the beginning. Testing a lot, etc..

Also, welcome to the Community

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the comments guys!

Yeah, I guess porting isn't a good word to use there. I was more interested in hearing that is everything working smoothly when creating a game for mobile with Construct 2.

I'm going to check those tutorials and see what I can get out from those, thanks for sharing!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)