Nobody responded to this thread because this is a silent death sentence.
I have fixed the issue MANUALLY however and I just want to share it with people who are faced with the wind of silence here for this subject as well.
The “media” and “images” folder has been MANUALLY optimized to cut down the size of the
overall application by 38% [From 129 MB to 80.1 MB], do whatever you can, I changed all the sounds to Mono [There are 204 Sound Files so let's just say it took hours], next I proceed to manually change the PNG Files [All 120 of them] to a lesser bit depth when possible.
There, someone in the future that is watching this, you are welcome