Been using Construct 2 and CocoonJS for few months. I`ve been playing with the demo that comes with Construct 2 but I noticed that some Physic example or demo are not working with CocoonJS when preview via wifi.(anything with distance joint and revolute joint)
I did add CocoonJS plugin and change the Physics Engine to Standard Web Based.
I file a bug already but Ashley mention that the demo is working fine on his part.
I noticed that If I add distance joint to a non physic object, the demo or example will run fine, but if I add the joint to another Physic Object, it will be just blank with error log.
So I really need help from you guys to confirm or test it.
1. Create new project
2. Select template or example "Physics -distance joint"
3. Add CocoonjS plugin or object
4. Change the physic engine to "Standard web based"
5. Preview view wifi using CocoonJS launcher.
This is the capx file.
This is the error log I got from CocoonJS launcher on my Galaxy S3 (version 1.4.1)
<img src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65841566/Screenshot_2013-08-20-01-06-18.png" border="0">
This is what I already did
1. Uninstall construct 2 , delete the registry and folder then reinstall(without 3rd party plugins).
2. Tested on another PC
Windows7 SP 1 64 Bit
Construct 2 R141
Ipad Cocoonjs 1.4
Galaxy S3 Cocoonjs 1.4.1
So I`m lost. Really3 need help from you guys...