NEED HELP ASAP

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • This is what appears when I press 'Submit' to send the score to the clay.io leaderboard;

Javascript error!

‘console’ is undefined, line 575 (col undefined)

This is either a bug in Construct 2 or a problem in a third party plugin or behaviour – please report it to the developer!

The plugin is installed and all code is correct, it used to work but now just suddenly stopped, I play the game in both Chrome and Internet Explorer and Chrome just comes up with a message saying that it's not connected to the internet so won't send the data.

Someone please help!

• It works for me! I now have a highest score (with zero) out of 2 entries. Try uninstalling / reinstalling C2 perhaps...

Of note, you call show leaderboard without checking that the leaderboard score has been posted. Probably not a problem for most internet connections, but you could call it up your way and find you have omitted the player's score.

• ConradMAZE

Try to save your project in Construct 2 and close / reopen Construct. See if it then works. I've noticed I use CLAY.IO and sometimes now I get an error message. It's only fixed by closing and re-opening. I have no issues once its an exported app though.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled Construct 2 and Clay.io but still no difference-.-

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)