[Multiplayer] Does it work the mirrored (Sprite)?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello Everyone,

I am working on a Multiplayer game, and for that I followed the ghost shooter example, and I started to modify to achieve what I wanted to do.

The game is basically 2 players (host/client) they can hit the ball.

What I have right now is the host works perfect they can shoot for both sides (in the ground and air).

However the client is not working.

Always shoot for the same side, and in the air does not shoot at all, it seems that is ignoring all the instructions.

After many experiments I figured out that the "is mirrored" it seems that is not working or perhaps I'm not using the instructions correctly.

What i want to do, the players can hit the ball to left and right in ground and jumping, but as I said the client is not working at all.

Can someone please help?

I attached the .capx if you want to take a look.

Also I'm using families.

The event 31 is the one that sends the data which is received in event 81 (is disable but still is working not sure why).

Anyways thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Q-JS ... sp=sharing

• up! to see if anyone can help me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The host does not appear to make any attempt at all to set peers mirrored.

'Is mirrored' simply means 'is the width negative'. The multiplayer engine does not transmit size data at all, so you need to implement your own way of transmitting the size or mirrored state.

• ooh I see thanks for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)