Can you please help me confirm a possible Multiplayer bug in android chrome? These simple steps should confirm my observations:
- Open a new c2 project and use the Multiplayer Pong example/template.
- Change the room name to something unique (just append some digits to the default) - as if you want your players to join a specific room.
- Export the project to somewhere that will host html5 (I know, it's now a pain - I now use updog.co which automatically syncs with a dropbox folder).
- Run the project on desktop (localhost will do) and join your room as host.
- Run the exported project on android chrome.
- Observe the indications in the LogText readout.
I am consistently seeing "Attempting to establish connection to host" and then "Kicked (either could not connect to host or host quit) in android chrome. This does not happen if I open numerous browser tabs using either localhost, the exported project link or a combination of html5 sources. The only conclusion I can come to is that this is an incompatibility between the Multiplayer plugin and android/chrome. But, just to be sure, I would appreciate some confirmation that it's not a unique glitch in my setup before I submit a bug report.