Multiplayer example template have bugs?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Please anyone to check C2 multiplayer template

when i run preview and try walk on the screen my peer back every second to previous position

• It has been a few months since I last used the multiplayer template - but it worked fine.

It is very easy to run into trouble if you are not clear on how it works. If your peer position is getting reset, then you are probably trying to move it manually, rather than having the host move it (then on sync, the host moves it back to where it thinks it should be).

When you follow the rules, it works well, but if you try to do things like you would in a single player game you will break it very quickly!

• It has been a few months since I last used the multiplayer template - but it worked fine.

It is very easy to run into trouble if you are not clear on how it works. If your peer position is getting reset, then you are probably trying to move it manually, rather than having the host move it (then on sync, the host moves it back to where it thinks it should be).

When you follow the rules, it works well, but if you try to do things like you would in a single player game you will break it very quickly!

I dont change anything i just run template

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, I just tried a new blank, multiplayer template and it does seem to have trouble.

I remember someone asking about the Scirra signaling server being down a while ago... maybe there is still an issue there.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)