How to make a Mothership move down (move from the top to the bottom of the screen).

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • Hello Construct 2 users,

I tried several codes to make a mothership move from the top of the screen to the bottom. But it doesn't work. I wonder if my scrolling background is causing some confusion and this is the reason why that the Mothership never move from the top of the screen to the bottom. Or it's maybe something else. This is the code that supposes to make the mothership move from the top of the layout to the bottom, tell me what's wrong with my code:

• - does PlayerPoints = 5?

- is the bullet behaviour enabled on the mothership?

- does it have a speed so it can move?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To plinkie:

- does PlayerPoints = 5?

Answer: This means that when the "Player's Points" text object displays the number "5" the rest of the action occurs.

- is the bullet behaviour enabled on the mothership?

Answer: Yes the bullet behaviour enabled.

- does it have speed so it can move?

Answer: Yes the bullet behaviour has a speed.

• you may need to enable bullet behavior in event 54 (if you disabled it by default to keep the ship from flying off the screen at the beginning).

• Share the file so we can see if the bullet behaviour is setup correctly.

• To AllanR and plinkie:

I have found the solution I wanted the spaceship to move and I have included the code in the red rectangle, inside of the image below and it works. If there is a problem I will contact you again guys, thank you for your support.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)