Missing icons for event sheets and layouts

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey, so this is quite a small thing, but it's been bugging me for a while...

Here's how my project window looks like:

As you can see, the layouts have the icon to one side, and the event sheets have the icon of the first object in my project...

So what can I do to fix it?

Clean installs don't fix it btw...

• Try to update your graphic card drivers.

Make sure when you make a clean install, to uninstall any previous release and try and clean the registry base as well before making a new install.

• Try to update your graphic card drivers.

Make sure when you make a clean install, to uninstall any previous release and try and clean the registry base as well before making a new install.

I updated my dGpu's drivers and have made another clean install, but this time also deleting the C2 regestry folder as Ashley said in this post:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/completely-uninstalling-construct-2_t177890, but the icons are still bugged...

• When you "clean install" are you downloading the release again from the website each time or are you always using the same executable you already downloaded ?

If not, try another clean install with a new download.

Is your computer a laptop with an Intel chipset and a graphic cards ?

If yes are you sure Construct 2 is not using the Intel HD chipset of your computer ?

• When you "clean install" are you downloading the release again from the website each time or are you always using the same executable you already downloaded ?

If not, try another clean install with a new download.

Is your computer a laptop with an Intel chipset and a graphic cards ?

If yes are you sure Construct 2 is not using the Intel HD chipset of your computer ?

I have downloaded one that day and have used it for all of them.

It is a laptop with intel hd graphics. I updated the driver, uninstalled C2 then reinstalled it with a new .exe from the site, but the icons are still bugged...

I have a dell xps 15 9550 (i5 6th gen and gtx960M) if that helps...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well again, make sure that Construct 2 is displayed by your GTX960 and not your intel HD chipset.

And make sure to update the graphic drivers of the GTX as well. You want THIS graphic card to display Construct 2 not the Intel chipset.

Look on google using the keywords "laptop using graphic card instead of chipset".

You may even add the GTX960 reference to your graphic card in the search.

• Try a clean install with your GPU drivers as well. This tool can help you a lot: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis ... nload.html

I use C2 with a 3rd generation Intel GPU and it works just fine.

• Well again, make sure that Construct 2 is displayed by your GTX960 and not your intel HD chipset.

And make sure to update the graphic drivers of the GTX as well. You want THIS graphic card to display Construct 2 not the Intel chipset.

Look on google using the keywords "laptop using graphic card instead of chipset".

You may even add the GTX960 reference to your graphic card in the search.

Try a clean install with your GPU drivers as well. This tool can help you a lot: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis ... nload.html

I use C2 with a 3rd generation Intel GPU and it works just fine.

I've clean installed the drivers for my gtx card with the program and have used the nvidia control panel to make C2 run off my dGpu (as seen in the photo below), but the icons are still bugged out...

This has turned out to be much more of a hassle than I thought it would be, so I think I'm ready to call it quits...

Thanks for your help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)