The most minor inconvienience I'd like to solve with C2 console logging

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • The inconvenience:

Yes, those two minor logs are inconvenient to me. I'm using the browser console to execute game functions and log important details from my game. The problem is that those two logs are spamming the console so much, that it's making it difficult to read the more important stuff.

I found the runtime code that I could remove to get rid of those logs but it's really annoying to do it for each export. Are there any system files I could edit to get rid of those logs permanently?

Runtime code:

• Found a way by editing the "preview.js" file found inside C2's app folder. Not a solution I like, since I have to re-edit the file if it's getting updated in the future but it works.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What are you doing that causes those to be logged so much? It should only happen when doing things like minimizing the browser or switching tab, which I'd have thought are rare actions to take during testing.

• What are you doing that causes those to be logged so much? It should only happen when doing things like minimizing the browser or switching tab, which I'd have thought are rare actions to take during testing.

Just the usual stuff you do while working. Edits, chats, searches and so on.

It's not that big of a deal, since I can CSS style my own logs but I still feel like these logs should be preview only or toggle-able in the project properties.

Maybe something to consider for C3, since C2 is in maintenance mode.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)