What does this mean?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • So I usually right click on C2, on my Toolbar to open up my lastest CAPX, but this time, this happened.

What does mean?

When I open Construct 2 and THEN load my Capx, it loads my project just like normal. anyways to fix this? I can open up my file but it's just a bit tedious.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It may be a bug. You can always try posting a bug report with your CAPX and repro steps on the bugs forum. If you go that route, strip down the file to be as simple as possible while still showing the issue -- no third party effects or plugins, that kind of thing.

• It may be a bug. You can always try posting a bug report with your CAPX and repro steps on the bugs forum. If you go that route, strip down the file to be as simple as possible while still showing the issue -- no third party effects or plugins, that kind of thing.

Eh....... It's honestly not that major. If it's a bug, I'll just update with the next stable release. Thanks for the explanation though, just wanted to make sure it really wasn't my fault. I'll keep the bug reporting in mind, though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)