In September 2014
please provide feedback to Ashley, he's planning on releasing a stable release ASAP but needs feedback first.
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
- Win a flying monkey - To celebrate a new promotional (awesome looking) video, Tom proposes to have some flying monkeys and stickers as prizes for some randomly chosen retweets and comments helping spread the word about the new video and Construct 2. The "contest" might be over, but the video and C2 certainly deserve the shares.
- HTML5 game performance on iOS 8 - An article that display the new benchmark performed by Ashley that sums up the performances with the current exporters on iOS 7 and iOS8.
- Construct 2 bundle on sale now on - An article that was listing the several bundles/sales available for Construct 2.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
Good October all.
Be sure to make as many games as possible.
For that you may want to take part in game jams.