In September 2015
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read Bug report requirements before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
- Underground Jam - Special Prize pool - An article in which Tom announces how free edition users can win personal licenses during the Underground Jam simply making a game.
- Underground Jam - Competition winners - An article in which Tom announces the winners for the Underground Jam competition.
- Game assets and Construct 2 bundle sale - An article by Tom about a big sale of bundles of the best selling assets of the online store with discounted licenses. Running up until the 29th September, if you only learn about this in this sum up, I'm afraid you missed it.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
The Underground Jam is done, people came back from holiday, the new scholar year has begun, see you next month !