In October 2014
please provide feedback to Ashley, he's planning on releasing a stable release ASAP but needs feedback first.
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read How to report bugs before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
Third part addons
Not an effect but a discussion on how to program your own shaders in GLSL
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
To finish up, during October, two community members took on them to make an official C2 podcast.
They released three episodes so far and need you to listen to it and participate as guests as well. So be sure to check out their thread as well as their website.
Really worth your time !
See you next month.