In April 2016
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read Bug report requirements before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
- v0.14.0 (Chromium 50) [Requires r217+]
- Get the latest and current version and make sure you are using the appropriate Construct 2 release : https://www.scirra.com/nwjs
Third part addons
- Announcing XBox One export Beta - An article in which Ashley explains a bit more about how to export to XBox One as a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application.
- Service workers are a pain in the ass - An article in which Ashley illustrates his difficulties working with Service Workers in order to replace AppCache (and offline support for C2 games).
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
Reminder: Scirra debuted an Instagram Account last month: https://www.instagram.com/scirraofficial/ -
Tag or hashtag #scirra #construct2 to share your work. It is gaining traction.
There is, at the time of posting this topic a sale going on. Today (3rd May) is the last day to take advantage of it, so don't hesitate to check the online store to have a discount on the license price.
See you next month.