*MAJOR NEWS* Intel this June ending support for making .apks

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED
  • Used CocoonJS for a few published games in the past. Never had any trouble with it at all, it just works brilliantly and their remote preview tools are excellent.

When making "buttons" with cocoonJS you just need to use a standard sprite and have an "on Touch" action for it instead of a button object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Except I need text boxes too, and invisible Sprites can still be tapped. Like I have invisible menus that appear when certain things happen. If I use sprites they can still be tapped.

Text boxes to keep track of score and lives. Canvas+ not supporting text boxes is a big one especially for people who have scores, player lives, and timers, etc in their games. I would use Canvas+ but it doesn't support a lot of Construct 2 stuff.

Someone over at Cocoon, a mod, said the Construct 2 browser object works with Cocoon Webview+ I tried it though and it doesn't work. With either open URL in new window and go to URL.

• And for some reason Construct 2's browser object won't work in Webview, either. I'm about to try it in Webview+.

The browser object's Close action works just fine in my project built with Cocoon.io Webview.

• > And for some reason Construct 2's browser object won't work in Webview, either. I'm about to try it in Webview+.

>

The browser object's Close action works just fine in my project built with Cocoon.io Webview.

The Browser object in the game I'm making is supposed to go to a URL. Go to a URL in a new window works both on the PC and with Intel XDX. I'm wondering if go to URL in a new window, or just go to URL, works with Cocoon Webview or Webview+.

I may just make all the buttons sprites >< Turns out Cocoon does support text so that's good. I'm probably just going to make the buttons all sprites and instead of making them invisible, move them off the screen. And when something happens I'll move them to certain places on the screen so it looks like they "appear".

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)