Loop audio gap in Firefox

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
SynthWave Loop Pack includes 68 seamless loops, founded on 11 original melodies.
  • Anyone having trouble getting their tracks to loop right? Seems to work fine in Chrome, but Firefox is having trouble looping audio correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Always. To my knowledge, it doesn't actually support the loop command. There are a couple ways around it, but the most elegant to me was to use a playback position as a trigger to play the track again (you have to alternate tags or it won't work) and place the audio in as a sound effect and not music--you can only have one music track playing at a time. If you're interested, I can detail it a little better later today. It requires a little change in how you would normally make music loops.

• Always. To my knowledge, it doesn't actually support the loop command. There are a couple ways around it, but the most elegant to me was to use a playback position as a trigger to play the track again (you have to alternate tags or it won't work) and place the audio in as a sound effect and not music--you can only have one music track playing at a time. If you're interested, I can detail it a little better later today. It requires a little change in how you would normally make music loops.

The alternative i came up with is to seeks back to a specific value when its at the end, but it still slightly noticeable. But if your method works great ill implement it.

• The problem is with Firefox, not Construct 2. It should be fixed in the near future when Firefox introduces support for the Web Audio API, which they are actively working on.

• The problem is with Firefox, not Construct 2. It should be fixed in the near future when Firefox introduces support for the Web Audio API, which they are actively working on.

Ah okay then. Good news, i will inform my musician.

Thanks. 8)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)