limitations due to events ... what?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • I do not understand those who say there are limitations in C2, because of their mode of events.

So far I have not suffered any limitations and I am doing everything I want to do.

I published a game on android 1 year ago, it has a lot of code and I did not feel limited at any time, I could always do what I wanted in one way or another.

I currently have several projects started (although I'm only focused on one) and I repeat, I do not have any problems that limit me to do something due to the events, until now.

What kind of limitations do they refer to?

• Depends on the complexity of the game. Try doing a "min max algorithm" in construct.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am guessing there aren't really any. People who say there are, are probably just referring to having to find workarounds to what would normally be easy if Construct also had a real code editor. Some things would be easier to do if you could actually code them in Construct, but since you can't you sometimes end up with a lot of events which can seem like a really bad and inefficient way of doing it if you are used to coding things. Exactly the opposite of what Construct is supposed to do, but I don't think this happens often enough to really be an issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)