Licensing Support

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Hi!

I'd like to know, is there any board or email address to send support request concerning licensing?

I've purchased one using PayPal, but unfortunately PayPal "wisely" chosen to pay with my bank account instead of my credit card... So I guess I'll only get my license in 6-8 days instead of... like yesterday? hehe

I wanted to know if it would be possible to get it right now since the payment has already been initiated, (the money is off my bank account and should be on paypal in the next days).

I'd like to put some folders in my project (tidying it up a bit!) and also use the configurations panel which seem to contain interesting stuff for features I'm trying to implement into my current game.

Thank you very much, and keep up the amazing, super awesome work! C2 is my app discovery of the year!

[ On a different note, I often get "Not enough permissions to post" pages when I try to post on the forums. I don't know if it's normal behavior or a bug? ]

• Tom
  • If you had enough money on your paypal account then you receive the license inmediate. I also payed with paypal and there was no problem. I realy think you have to wait several days. It's hard i know.

regards

• The permissions thing is related to reputation. The more you get, the more forums you can post on. Doesn't take much, though, just a few good posts or comments.

• Thanks for answering but I even got the error trying to reply on my own thread and then I retried and it worked :-/ hehe

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh second time I got:

Error: Message Not Posted

Spamming is not permitted!

You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span.

Please try again later.

On my first message of the day haha, and the message got posted anyways..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)