Legal issues using CocoonJS

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hi.

I need to get my app to IOS.

I was considering using CocoonJS until i read the following.

Can someone please help clarify if they mean that if i use the service i grant them permissions to use and modify all my assets as they see fit?

And that i grant them permission to do so?

License Grant. By uploading User Content via the Services, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, and do so grant, to Ludei, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, solely for use in connection with the Services. The foregoing provision does not apply to any User Content you upload, or any part thereof, that constitutes Ludei Marketing Materials as defined below. Ludei owns and reserves all right, title, and interest in Ludei Marketing Materials.

By posting User Content to the Website, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, and do so grant, to Ludei a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable right), non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, solely for use in connection with the Services. The foregoing provision does not apply to any User Content you post, or any part thereof, that constitutes Ludei Marketing Materials as defined below. Ludei owns and reserves all right, title, and interest in Ludei Marketing Materials. If you delete User Content from the Website, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that due to caching or references to the User Content, the User Content may remain available.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't worry, this has been discussed some months ago.

Ludei - TERMS OF USE ???

he licence listed is for the purpose of adding a logo which counts for "reproduce, modify, publish, to also list name, likeness...." this is because the outputted version is a derivative product.If you don't agree to the modifications and reproduction, then they can't legally produce the package APK or IOS version.

• Appreciated

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)