layot limit

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • which limit the size of a layout can use in contruct 2

like tool and want to make games and websites for her

more from what I saw it looks like she does not support the resolution 1366.768 HD resolution that she error in the browser or breaks the node webkit

• You can use layout sizes up to the maximum value of a 64bit floating point number, approximately 10^308.

The screen size limit is probably much less, but the limit is from the computer itself, not C2.

It will handle that size just fine, and I've seen many games here that use such a resolution.

• You can use layout sizes up to the maximum value of a 64bit floating point number, approximately 10^308.

The screen size limit is probably much less, but the limit is from the computer itself, not C2.

It will handle that size just fine, and I've seen many games here that use such a resolution.

the error is in firefox it seems

giving this bug in some plugins and audio

• > You can use layout sizes up to the maximum value of a 64bit floating point number, approximately 10^308.

> The screen size limit is probably much less, but the limit is from the computer itself, not C2.

>

> It will handle that size just fine, and I've seen many games here that use such a resolution.

>

the error is in firefox it seems

giving this bug in some plugins and audio

It would save a lot of time and guesswork if you post a .capx or a link to the exported project. That way, we can see and understand what problem you may be having, and hopefully suggest a fix for you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok just post here so get the service I post a link and capx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)