Latest CocoonJS releases

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hello,

New versions of some components of CocoonJS are published and, regarding Construct 2, there are some important features and bug fixes we would like to share with you all:

• iOS ARM64 support
    • Enabled WV+ on 64 bit devices
    • Fix rare bug where Canvas+ could crash when executing code in onTouchEnd listeners
    • Fixed threading bug which was consuming battery when app was in background in Canvas+ (Android)
    • Fixed bug regarding tiled backgrounds when WebGl is disabled.

The complete list is much wider. In case you want to have a look at it, here there is a link to the blog post: http://blog.ludei.com/latest-cocoonjs-releases-20141120/

Regards.

• iOS ARM64 support

Yeah, i wait so long for that moment.

• Thanks ludei, this is awesome!

Any changes in incompatibilities with samsung devices ? If no, could you look at this for the next releases please? I think at moment this is the major problem i have XD

• You guys have really stepped your game up, nice work!

• Hello,

New versions of some components of CocoonJS are published and, regarding Construct 2, there are some important features and bug fixes we would like to share with you all:

• iOS ARM64 support
    • Fix rare bug where Canvas+ could crash when executing code in onTouchEnd listeners
    • Fixed threading bug which was consuming battery when app was in background in Canvas+ (Android)
    • Fixed bug regarding tiled backgrounds when WebGl is disabled.

The complete list is much wider. In case you want to have a look at it, here there is a link to the blog post: http://blog.ludei.com/latest-cocoonjs-releases-20141120/

Regards.

Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?

Sorry, but not in the nearly future, al least not for Canvas+. It is not currently in our road map.

Regards.

• Hello,

Thanks ludei, this is awesome!

Any changes in incompatibilities with samsung devices ? If no, could you look at this for the next releases please? I think at moment this is the major problem i have XD

We have tested C2 games in some samsung devices and we didn't experimented any trouble. If you find that issue again, please, send us the complete log of the device and the test case to reproduce the issue here and we will do our best to fix it.

Regards.

• Hello,

> Is there any plans to introduce AdMob ads that are the "smart" size that Intel XDK/Crosswalk has with the Scirra AdMob plugin?

>

Sorry, but not in the nearly future, al least not for Canvas+. It is not currently in our road map.

Regards.

Ok. Thanks for the response.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)