Does the latest C2 version fixes this?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple Map Editor that where you can edit a map with restriction or totally. You can save and load the map created.
  • Ashley

Does the last fix for iOS Safari fixes this issue?: bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=602248#c2

If yes, going to check it, test it out. And if it works...Would be really great!

P.S. Looks like this is iOS issue, because all Safari, Chrome, Firefox got this issue as confirmed by srikan...@ chromium.org...

Peace

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It sounds like an issue that was fixed (well, worked around), yes - best try it in r227 and check.

There's no point reporting Chrome on iOS bugs to Chrome btw - it's just a Chrome skin for the Safari browser engine because iOS bans other browser engines. Same for all other iOS browsers.

• It sounds like an issue that was fixed (well, worked around), yes - best try it in r227 and check.

There's no point reporting Chrome on iOS bugs to Chrome btw - it's just a Chrome skin for the Safari browser engine because iOS bans other browser engines. Same for all other iOS browsers.

Okay, got it Will let know how it goes with the fixes

• Ashley

Looks great! And also the games canvas fits well on iPhones 5! Thanks!

Though still possible to bug the game on iOS.

When going out and instantly coming back to Safari's active game tab - sound is lost and game becomes buggy.

And rarely, around every 10th time, this happens normaly (not instantly coming back).

Still good!

• Though it was fixed pretty well - it's still not completely fixed, as I've reported in my latter post.

I have reported this to Apple. And of course - the more people report the same issue, the more attention the bug will get from Apple.

So I encourage everyone who is struggling with this issue to report it too here: https://bugreport.apple.com/

Also the loading screen messes up a little while loading the game on iOS (reproduced by rotating the device from landscape to portrait and vice versa while loading the game) . Ashley, I am pretty sure You have your own bug list, to quickly add this little new one, so I don't need to create a whole new forum bug post about this little issue)

Peace

• Please file a new bug report following all the guidelines, or I cannot do anything about this. Apple's development cycle is so slow you'd be lucky to see a fix by iOS 10 in autumn. It's probably better for us to try and work around it (yet again). I did a lot of testing before the r227 release though - there shouldn't be any obvious problems (I hope)!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)