Kongregate Success stories?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Has anyone been able to receive a favorable rank on their C2 game in Kongregate?

I assume HTML5 games also qualify for their weekly and monthly cash awards.

• I have no experience with Kongregate, but i recently read this. A nice perspective on it! Allthough, it seems that your content have to be of top notch quality and polished to get noticed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's a great story, but he uses Unity for his game development. I was hoping for specifically Construct 2 success stories.

I wonder how many of us are considering Kongregate as a deployment platform.

• I considered it at one point, but after some research i ended up on leaving the idea. Basically becuase you have to make a specific type of game that matches Kongregates audience.

Instead I'm pursuing a "regular" release, standalone .exe for sale through channels like Steam, Desura, Gamersgate, LittleIndie etc. However, it all depends on what kind of game we're talking about :)

• I hear ya. I think it really depends on what you want to deploy and what works well in Kongregate.

If I was building a "launcher" type game I would definitely put it on Kongregate.

I hope anyone that does have some success with their C2 game on that platform will post about it here! :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)