Use keyboard to move events in eventsheets

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hi.

I would love to see an easy option of moving events, groups around in your event sheet, with a keyboard kombination in stead of having to drag and drop with the mouse.

One cool thing would be to hold shift + alt down and then be able to move the events in and out, up and down using the arrow keys.

That would make reorganizing your eventsheets so much easier.

• I'd find that really useful too, as well as a left/right option for managing event indentation because this sometimes sucks with drag and drop.

• Im going to agree.

I either suck with the drag and drop, or it simply does not work as intended most of the time.

-----------

I find myself trying to drag things as sub events, and they won't go where I want.

Or Trying to move one event above another, and it wont let me put it there because it tries to become a sub event.

simply moving the order of events around is a hassle

Sometimes I want an to rearrange a group, but things will become unintended subevents. Or things refuse to be subevents. Some items simply refuse to cooperate!

I shouldn't have to battle my events for 10+ minutes simply because I realized something works better under a different group. or should be added to a subevent.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is the most annoying thing about the user interface. I hope this will be fixed for Construct 3. Keyboard shortcuts for moving events up/down and left/right (indentation) might work well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)