A Japanese guy is giving me 1 star rating on all my games...

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
A classic pinball game with an interesting twist!
  • He downloads them, then leaves 1 star review saying "I can't press home button".

I have tested all my games on 7-12 android mobile devices and I have never experienced any kind of problems that my C2 games are making so the home button stop works, Im sure I can't report these reviews to google but do anyone else here have this problem? I am using no third party plugins (Only admob).

Let me know

• He downloads them, then leaves 1 star review saying "I can't press home button".

I have tested all my games on 7-12 android mobile devices and I have never experienced any kind of problems that my C2 games are making so the home button stop works, Im sure I can't report these reviews to google but do anyone else here have this problem? I am using no third party plugins (Only admob).

Let me know

he either making a troll on your apps, trying to bring down competition, either he is using a old device that its not compatible fully. check his device is using. then try test it with a generated app that replicates his device and run your app trough it.

• Can you post a link to your games on Android? I'm interested to check them out.

• > He downloads them, then leaves 1 star review saying "I can't press home button".

>

> I have tested all my games on 7-12 android mobile devices and I have never experienced any kind of problems that my C2 games are making so the home button stop works, Im sure I can't report these reviews to google but do anyone else here have this problem? I am using no third party plugins (Only admob).

>

> Let me know

>

he either making a troll on your apps, trying to bring down competition, either he is using a old device that its not compatible fully. check his device is using. then try test it with a generated app that replicates his device and run your app trough it.

That's what I think that he tries to bring me down because my app started to climb on the search results and kicked one app down from the "first row" to 2nd row, and after that happened I started getting these reviews all sudden from this guy-

How do I emulate a specific device?

Device Xperia A4 (SO-04G) Manufacturer Sony Device Mobile Device language Japanese CPU manufacturers Qualcomm CPU model MSM8974 Original platform armeabi-v7a, armeabi RAM (MB) 2048 Screen size 720 × 1280 Display Resolution (dpi) 320 Version of OpenGL ES 3.0 Operating System Android 6.0

Google Play dosen't even tell me the app version or anything, could that be a like he just downloaded it and gave it a 1 star review?

APP
    Code Version - Version Name -[/code:lv628jgv]

I tried it on a samsung galaxy S2 (pretty old phone, will test on a HTC HERO tomorrow (released 2010)) and game works fine and I don't experience any issues with "I cannot press home button"
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How do I emulate a specific device?

Device Xperia A4 (SO-04G) Manufacturer Sony Device Mobile Device language Japanese CPU manufacturers Qualcomm CPU model MSM8974 Original platform armeabi-v7a, armeabi RAM (MB) 2048 Screen size 720 × 1280 Display Resolution (dpi) 320 Version of OpenGL ES 3.0 Operating System Android 6.0

Google Play dosen't even tell me the app version or anything, could that be a like he just downloaded it and gave it a 1 star review?

APP
    Code Version - Version Name -[/code:b95yfztd]

I tried it on a samsung galaxy S2 (pretty old phone, will test on a HTC HERO tomorrow (released 2010)) and game works fine and I don't experience any issues with "I cannot press home button"

you can test any devices, with the android SDK that is available for any developer for free, you just set your device in settings there should be a popup before testing, select the android device in this case the xperia A4 and should work, you then have a controler next to it to simulate the phones buttons and all

some xperia-z-emulator link so it puts you on the track you need.

the weird part is gplay should show you the version he downloaded unless he initialized the download then cancel it and then reviewed it. gplay has a bug on that part, noticed it on my mobile long time ago, so it might be its the first "competition" issue we avoided to take to serious in consideration, its just making more sense at this point.

however you can report the review you should have a report button. if not contact gplay support.

• >

>

> How do I emulate a specific device?

>

>

Device Xperia A4 (SO-04G) > Manufacturer Sony > Device Mobile > Device language Japanese > CPU manufacturers Qualcomm > CPU model MSM8974 > Original platform armeabi-v7a, armeabi > RAM (MB) 2048 > Screen size 720 × 1280 > Display Resolution (dpi) 320 > Version of OpenGL ES 3.0 > Operating System Android 6.0

>

> Google Play dosen't even tell me the app version or anything, could that be a like he just downloaded it and gave it a 1 star review?

>

>

APP
    > Code Version - Version Name -[/code:3cdrr87y]
    > 
    > I tried it on a samsung galaxy S2 (pretty old phone, will test on a HTC HERO tomorrow (released 2010)) and game works fine and I don't experience any issues with "I cannot press home button"
    > 

you can test any devices, with the android SDK that is available for any developer for free, you just set your device in settings there should be a popup before testing, select the android device in this case the xperia A4 and should work, you then have a controler next to it to simulate the phones buttons and all 

[url=http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15201692/xperia-z-emulator]some xperia-z-emulator[/url]  link so it puts you on the track you need.

the weird part is gplay should show you the version he downloaded unless he initialized the download then cancel it and then reviewed it. gplay has a bug on that part, noticed it on my mobile long time ago, so it might be its the first "competition" issue we avoided to take to serious in consideration, its just making more sense at this point.

however you can report the review you should have a report button. if not contact gplay support.

Yeah I think I will contact Google Live support regarding this to see what they have to say about the situation

• Are there no other users who are playing your game and review it?

It seems very unfair towards you from this Japanese person. Competition can be very unfair, from the other side it also tells very much how sad that Japanese person is.

If you push my work down because you delivered a better game, I will indeed try to get my place back to make my game better or improve it but I will respect you as competition.

I am sure your games are better than his because otherwise he would not use such lowergrade methods.

Just fight him back positively. I am sure users will see through is tactics.

• Are there no other users who are playing your game and review it?

It seems very unfair towards you from this Japanese person. Competition can be very unfair, from the other side it also tells very much how sad that Japanese person is.

If you push my work down because you delivered a better game, I will indeed try to get my place back to make my game better or improve it but I will respect you as competition.

I am sure your games are better than his because otherwise he would not use such lowergrade methods.

Just fight him back positively. I am sure users will see through is tactics.

Most popular game is

~active on around 98 devices

Other games don't have a lot of active users / downloads.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)