are there any ios/android games which got featured?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • hey there guys... how you doing all. all going well han.. !!!

well i was wondering that are there any game got featured on ios or android store ,,, featured means: visibility example: new and noteworthy , best new games, etc etc

as you may have heard about buildbox.. lots of games made by buildbox got featured by apple android. and also there are many games featured by apple which were made by gamesalad.

also can you please name some games which got 100,000 + downloads??

thanks....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

my iOS game Mr. Dot in January was in the "Best New Game: Update" on the Appstore, on that month I reached 70,000 downloads!

Actually my game is on the "Made in Italy" section.

• You have only 500 downloads mollaq Dont exaggerate here

• hey there guys... how you doing all. all going well han.. !!!

well i was wondering that are there any game got featured on ios or android store ,,, featured means: visibility example: new and noteworthy , best new games, etc etc

as you may have heard about buildbox.. lots of games made by buildbox got featured by apple android. and also there are many games featured by apple which were made by gamesalad.

also can you please name some games which got 100,000 + downloads??

thanks....

You have to search around the forums but I made the official list here about mobile games this year only

Yes we even have a game have over 1 million downloads. After looking at the list if you go to the 2nd page of the thread we start crunching numbers money wise and having a good convo.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)