Intel XDK will stop supporting Cordova (?)

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • Recently I see on the forum that many people have problems with Intel XDK exports.

Essa Ali also wrote ():

Today intel xdk will stop supporting cordova, that's why some of you guys faced problem with music files

can some1 plz tell us another way to to export project to APK without using intel xdk.

I can't find any official information confirming that. Does anyone have heared something regarding this topic?

• https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/593495

Yeah, The End is Nigh, no more android from C2 etc etc..... some people should learn to read before spreading the panic.

• Thanks

So for all interested here's the short quote from Intel which clears the doubts:

[quote:3m4yezwm]Paul F. (Intel) Tue, 09/15/2015 - 16:02

For Android-Cordova you should use Crosswalk 14, until we make Crosswalk 15 available, at which point you should consider moving to 15. The Crosswalk 10-14 builds we support all use Cordova-Android 3.6.3. The new Crosswalk 15 will support Cordova-Android 4.1.0. Regardless, the Crosswalk builds are not impacted by the removal of CLI 3.3 and CLI 3.5.

• Almost had an heart attack when I read first Intel won'T support Cordova. so everything is ok right with Crosswalk 14??

• Haha. Yes everything is ok.

• Haha. Yes everything is ok.

its really not !!

musics still dosent work !!!

• I meant that it's not related to the fact that "Cordova CLI 3.3 and 3.5 build options to be disabled". Intel XDK had similar issues in the past. There was a time it was not working at all for several days. So I am sure that they are already aware of this bug and they will fix it soon.

• I meant that it's not related to the fact that "Cordova CLI 3.3 and 3.5 build options to be disabled". Intel XDK had similar issues in the past. There was a time it was not working at all for several days. So I am sure that they are already aware of this bug and they will fix it soon.

Thanks for the update! I am having problem with my music not getting played too. I tried to upgrade to CW15 and CLI 5.1.1. But that hasnot had any impact on the music not playing.

Do you have any link I can refer to about this issue? I cant seem to fri anything on a google search!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i know this is off the topic of cordova, but I'm having trouble using the software as i am new to it, and i had some developers screw me over, is there anyone here wiling to walk me through the software id be willing to pay a reasonable fee?

• If you mean Intel XDK then you might be interested with my ebook (link in the footer). It will walk you through step by step with explanations. And you can always email me if you don't understand anything.

You can also simply post a topic on the forum with the particular problem you have.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)