I'm trying to make an Android game via XDK, but after trying to install APK on my device I get "App not installed":
Tried on 3 different devices.
The tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk) is outdated since update and changes on Intel XDK, so I had to improvise and propably made some errors in defining a project but I have no clue what it is.
1. In C2 I've exported game as Mobile/Cordova
2. In XDK I've created new project
3. In XDK I've configured Build Settings/Android-Crosswalk:
4. In XDK in BUILD tab I've selected "Crosswalk for Android" and saved the APK on my device
5. When I try to install this APK I'm getting error as mentioned before "App not installed".
What I'm doing wrong?