Is impossible to fix a problem with ATI gpu cards?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Be quick and count the cards and choose the right number!
  • I had no answers about ATI issue for Construct 2 when the layouts are invisible for users with ATI graphics card.

I was wondering if Scirra team could to fix this issue...

• me also got this bug sometimes again since 51.2.

• I have ATI Radeon HD 5670 and no issues at all. Please be more specific, otherwise readers will assume that Construct 2 doesn't work with any ATI cards.

• I've been working hard to try and fix it: r51 introduced a change to try and fix it which didn't work, and I just released r51.2 with another change to try and fix it. Have you tried r51.2?

It's a very difficult one for me to fix because I have a nVidia card and everything works fine for me here, so I'm having to trawl through documentation, guess if there are any driver bugs, etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've been working hard to try and fix it: r51 introduced a change to try and fix it which didn't work, and I just released r51.2 with another change to try and fix it. Have you tried r51.2?

It's a very difficult one for me to fix because I have a nVidia card and everything works fine for me here, so I'm having to trawl through documentation, guess if there are any driver bugs, etc.

I downloaded a hotfix as r51.2 and tested making a sprite and i can see it at layout! :D

Everything is fine, i would like to consider buying a standard version at september before the price changes if is not early development version (possibly they will pay me for my job).

• its hard to reproduce, but only occurs on sprites that where moved somehow before in a layer.

me will up a screenshot when the error occurs again. got radeon x1950 pro, driver 8.593.100.0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)